User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The babies.."revealed" :)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    WOW have they grown! Mare, you have done a wonderful job! I'm so very happy that you are keeping all of them.

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-16-2016), Mare (09-20-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Thank you, Alice . They are cuter than kittens but just as playful at nine weeks old today! I was kidding about their names being Barbie, Ken and Midge. I've been waiting for their personalities to show me the way.

I've been traveling/vacationing with two of my kids this past week, Tim's been holding down the fort and I was worried that they wouldn't remember me but no worries necessary..they are now weaned and friendlier than ever! I've decided that the light grey will be named Nibbles, she is just that..a nibbler. I like the name Karl and think that will be the name of the yellow fellow and July will be the name of the dark/first hatched, female. She hatched the day we lost Amigo, July 18.

All's good in the hood!

4. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (09-20-2016), Dragonlady2 (09-20-2016), Lady (09-22-2016), plax (09-20-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Mare, they are all precious! I am so glad you are keeping them all!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

6. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-20-2016), Lady (09-22-2016), Mare (09-21-2016), plax (09-21-2016)