User Tag List

Thread: 3 bird species prohibited to breed by eu

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.

3 bird species prohibited to breed by eu

Interesting article. No parrots on the list.

Http://www.parrotsdailynews.com/eu-i...ited-to-breed/

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (08-08-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Interesting article, thanks for sharing! I've got to wonder if there could actually be private breeders of these birds? I suppose but I'd guess not many. The law pertaining to zoos makes a lot more sense, to me.

4. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (08-08-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I wonder if/when parrots will end up on the list. Flocks of Ringnecks are a problem now and I believe in the US there are states that you cannot own Quakers? Eventually, the displacement of parrot species may lead to the same kind of control,jmo.