User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedardave View Post
    Not ugly at all.Just the start of a new life.Congrats..looks like your doing it all right.
    Thanks, I hope so. I'm more or less just running with what feels right. I've read lots but actually doing it is scarier than reading it!

2. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (08-04-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blancaej View Post
    So ugly they're cute! Lol! How precious are they. So glad all is going well so far.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Blanca . These little peeps have captured my heart!

4. The following 5 users like this post:

Blancaej (08-06-2016), Casper's 2nd best friend (08-04-2016), Dragonlady2 (08-04-2016), PlaxMacaws (08-04-2016), The Pinkertons (08-04-2016)

Banned

Mare, please don't take what I said about the babies being ugly in the wrong way. I mean it in an endearing way .

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (08-04-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

No worries, Suzanne, I feel the exact same way about the little aliens . They are growing so fast, I think they'll turn cute real soon!

8. The following 4 users like this post:

Blancaej (08-06-2016), Casper's 2nd best friend (08-04-2016), Dragonlady2 (08-04-2016), The Pinkertons (08-07-2016)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    No worries, Suzanne, I feel the exact same way about the little aliens . They are growing so fast, I think they'll turn cute real soon!
    Aliens that describes them perfectly !

10. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (08-04-2016), Dragonlady2 (08-04-2016), Mare (08-05-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I actually think the babies are kind of cute in a weird way. Brings back memories when I was handfeeding my little robin. Will you keep them all?

12. The following user likes this post:

Mare (08-05-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Will I keep them all? Good question, Helena. I might let one go but only to someone special who I know would give it a great home. Since I don't know any bird folks besides you all..I may end up keeping them, we'll see.

14. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (08-05-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Once you raise them Mare, you're probably not going to be able to even part with one. Better get their accommodations ready....lol.

16. The following 4 users like this post:

Blancaej (08-06-2016), Lady (08-05-2016), Mare (08-05-2016), The Pinkertons (08-07-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    Once you raise them Mare, you're probably not going to be able to even part with one. Better get their accommodations ready....lol.
    Yeah,,I think you're right!

18. The following 3 users like this post:

Blancaej (08-06-2016), Dragonlady2 (08-06-2016), The Pinkertons (08-07-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Gee Mare,
    If you do keep them all, will you have to make their housing dorm style so they don't have babies of their own when the time comes?

20. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (08-06-2016), Mare (08-07-2016), The Pinkertons (08-07-2016)