User Tag List

Thread: Christmas in July

Banned

Christmas in July

Three digit Temps & Wild fires here in So. California got me inspired to make Christmas Signature's... If anyone would like to have Signatures for the Fall and Winter ...Drop me a line

I suppose you can consider me a "Signature Flipper " of sorts...
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 07-28-2016 at 01:27 AM.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (07-27-2016), Mare (07-26-2016), plax (07-26-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Great job Suzanne. I am not going to cross that line when you start thinking about Christmas just yet...lol. Summer is a short season here, so I will take anything and everything with the weather....hot, humid, whatever. It's better than freezing rain or snow...lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    Great job Suzanne. I am not going to cross that line when you start thinking about Christmas just yet...lol. Summer is a short season here, so I will take anything and everything with the weather....hot, humid, whatever. It's better than freezing rain or snow...lol.
    In so. cal. it's pretty much one season all year, hot and hotter. unless your in the mountains for snow

5. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-26-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Humm, sounds like living somewhere between the mountains and the low lands would be ideal.

7. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-28-2016)