User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Recent Pics Of My Quincy!

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.

Some Recent Pics Of My Quincy!

Since I have not been on in awhile I thought I would share some pics of my Quincy. He has been doing great. Turned 16 in March! Can't believe I've had him since he was 3 months old. He is my special boy. My first born!

Here he is with his favorite pass time...eating ice! LOL

For more pictures from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Ice Time!
    http://sweetparrots.blogspot.com/201...rite-pass.html

My boy hanging out at work with me!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Time For Work

Quincy going for a walk!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Quincy Gettin' Some Sunshine! (2 Videos)

What a surprise! More ice! LOL!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Quincy's Favorite Past Time!

Made this cool harness for Quincy. Tried to get it on last night. It ain't happening. Bummer!! But at least I tried. It's cute though, huh?

Quincy's first boat ride of the season!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Savannah & Quincy's First Boat Trip Of The Season!

My Quincy being handsome as ever!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: My Handsome Boy

Do you think he enjoyed his toy?? LOL! What a mess!

Boat ride number 2!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Savannah & Quincy's Turn!

Thanks for reading!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

2. The following 8 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-22-2016), kendrafitz (07-23-2016), Lady (07-24-2016), lolsavannahh (07-22-2016), Maddy (07-24-2016), Mare (07-22-2016), plax (07-23-2016), The Pinkertons (07-23-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    so cute!!! So cool that you've had him for that long too!(:
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-22-2016), Dragonlady2 (07-22-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Such wonderful pics, Blanca!! I'm now going to take the time to read your blogs, Quincy is looking like the lucky boy, indeed!

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-22-2016), Dragonlady2 (07-22-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Quincy is one good looking bird. Is he your soulmate or heart bird? I am going to have to try the ice thing. It looks like it may be fun for the birdies.

8. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (07-22-2016)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    so cute!!! So cool that you've had him for that long too!(:
    I can't believe it has been 16 years! I had him even before my hubby! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Such wonderful pics, Blanca!! I'm now going to take the time to read your blogs, Quincy is looking like the lucky boy, indeed!
    Thanks Mare! I do enjoy writing on my blog and sharing my adventures with my fids!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    Quincy is one good looking bird. Is he your soulmate or heart bird? I am going to have to try the ice thing. It looks like it may be fun for the birdies.
    My soul mate for sure! He absolutely loves ice! Definitely give it a try!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-22-2016), lolsavannahh (07-23-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Beautiful, he looks a real character, I will have a better look later when I've got more time.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

12. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (07-23-2016)

Parrots

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics!

14. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-24-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Awwww Quincy is so handsome! I just love greys!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

16. The following 2 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-24-2016), Dragonlady2 (07-24-2016)

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Wow, he is one well taken care of and well loved bird! Does he enjoy the boat rides?

I am jealous that you get to take him to work, I wish I could take Charlie to work with me.

18. The following 2 users like this post:

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Toy, what toy? Oh that pile of sticks and what not at the floor of the cage . Looks like he enjoyed every bit of it from top to bottom!

20. The following 2 users like this post: