User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Recent Pics Of My Quincy!

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Awwww Quincy is so handsome! I just love greys!
    Thanks Maddy! Greys are very unique!

Quote Originally Posted by mdg1109 View Post
    Wow, he is one well taken care of and well loved bird! Does he enjoy the boat rides?

I am jealous that you get to take him to work, I wish I could take Charlie to work with me.
    I think he enjoys the boat rides. The fresh air and sunshine are good for him and he seems very comfortable on the boat.

I wouldn't have 4 birds if I couldn't take them to work. It allows them to spend more time with me. .

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Toy, what toy? Oh that pile of sticks and what not at the floor of the cage . Looks like he enjoyed every bit of it from top to bottom!
    He is a chewer through and through! Lol!! He can shred a phone book in an hour if he wanted! I love that he enjoys his toys so much!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-25-2016), Lady (07-28-2016)