User Tag List

Thread: Ivo

Banned

Ivo

Dave

I always enjoy looking at "IVO" when you post, he brings back memories of my Moluccan "COCO" He passed 15yrs ago.

The other reason I am messaging you is I think "IVO'S" name is so Goth, I love it! I thought this background was befitting of his coolness. It's my gift to you. Of course you don't have to use it. I would like to keep him in my signature portfolio of the members birds for examples of my work

Take Care, Suzanne

P.S Thanks for all your support here on P.P. it's much appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	textureoflondon 04.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	4405

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-20-2016), Lady (07-22-2016), lolsavannahh (07-22-2016), Mare (07-21-2016), mdg1109 (07-20-2016)

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Suzanne, I am so sorry for your loss. That is a beautiful signature that you did of Ivo!

4. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-20-2016)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mdg1109 View Post
    Suzanne, I am so sorry for your loss. That is a beautiful signature that you did of Ivo!
    I love it too, pretty cool. IVO brings back memories of my COCO BIRD
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 07-20-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Hey...I like that....I havent been ignoring this place...80 hours at my work job....100 hours at bird care...I would be delighted to have that as my signature.Well done
    "Ivo"

7. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-22-2016), Lady (07-22-2016), plax (07-22-2016)