User Tag List

Thread: Attention : Michelle

Banned

Attention : Michelle

@mdg1109;

Michelle ...Here's your up-dated signature, with Peanuts & Charlie . We can always change it, if you would like another style. I'm going to be working on Holiday Themes for Fall & Winter (Super Pixelator ) at your service.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	embrace_cm_1-o.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	4343

Quote Originally Posted by The Pinkertons View Post
    @mdg1109;

Michelle ...Here's your up-dated signature, with Peanuts & Charlie . We can always change it, if you would like another style. I'm going to be working on Holiday Themes for Fall & Winter (Super Pixelator ) at your service.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	2 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	4343
    I wanted to give you more options...Take a lookClick image for larger version. 

Views:	1 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	4355 I kind of like this one better, I wasn't pleased with the look of the other.
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 07-14-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Very nice Suzanne!

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Suzanne, I love it thank you so much I can't wait to see what the holiday ones will look like! You are very talented.

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-14-2016), Lady (07-16-2016)