User Tag List

Thread: Signature sample for Wingman

Banned

Signature sample for Wingman

@wingman

Here are a couple examples of a Bamboo Signature Theme You Requested...while we're waiting for Baby Apple to grow-up, I thought I would Design one of them for your review. Of course it would be sharper if I have original photos to work with, exception is, I used one of Apples pics to include in the reworked Signature. I'll look around for various Bamboo Themes in the meantime. Here ya go Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spa-and-wellness-vector-background-converted1-01-o.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	4270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bamboo_background_preview-o.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	4271

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Lady (07-07-2016), Maddy (07-07-2016), Mare (07-07-2016), plax (07-06-2016)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Love it Lets use it! Thank you sooo much!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Ask Winglady if she wants me to Design something with Baby Apples also.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    I touched it-up for you, there were few spots that needed to be fixed. I went ahead and posted it for you, save you the trouble, it's easy on my side

Banned

@Charlie ;

I'm assuming you meant this one, if I'm mistaken let me know, it's not a problem to change it back ,or whatever else you may have in mind.
    Thanks Again, for allowing me to enjoy creating signatures of your adorable feathered family

7. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-11-2016)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Thank you so much it is great!!!!!!!

Parrots

Lovebirds: Rio, Mango, , Boo , Pumpkin & Apples Parakeet / Budgies: Cotton & Lemon
    Hi Suzanne, you created me a signature & I love it. you have apples in it. I wil be posting new pictures tonight of Rio, Mango & Apples. I hope to be able to get new pics of Pumpkin, Boo, Lemon & Cotton tomorrow

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-11-2016), Lady (07-16-2016)

Banned

Hi Suzanne, you created me a signature & I love it. you have apples in it. I will be posting new pictures tonight of Rio, Mango & Apples. I hope to be able to get new pics of Pumpkin, Boo, Lemon & Cotton tomorrow
    OK no Problem, we can make another Signature for your collection. If you have any Ideas, we could come-up with something.

12. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-11-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Wow what a difference in the size and plumage of Apples now!