User Tag List

Thread: wingman's signature request

Banned

wingman's signature request

First of all let me express my condolences on the loss of Candy and Gracie.

I know how deeply rooted they are and forever in our hearts. Wingman's Signature is the most current I think ? I see lemon but not Apples.

Did you want me to work with the current ones that you both have and add Apples & Lemon ?

On Wingman's you just need to send me a picture of Apple. I can redesign the backgrounds.

For yours, I need Apple & lemon. I'll take a look-see around the forum for pictures of your fids. and get back with you. Also is their any certain kind of theme that you would like.

Thank you for allowing me to show-off your Fids, it is an honor that I can be of service.

Best Regards, Suzanne

Banned

I can redesign the backgrounds.
    Retracting statement about redesigning backgrounds, for the best quality in Signatures and Avatars, original photos only for the best possible outcome.

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Thank you ! Soon as Apples get older with some color and feathers i will post pics for a sig!!! Thañk you so much

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Thank you ! Soon as Apples get older with some color and feathers i will post pics for a sig!!! Thañk you so much
    Your most welcome...anytime