User Tag List

Thread: Mares Test Signature

Banned

Mares Test Signature

Take a look at this...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dreamcatchers-and-feathers-cover-5-o.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	4213
    Or this...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dreamcatchers-and-feathers-cover-5-o.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	4214

Banned

I think they look to small and blurred.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pinkertons View Post
    I think they look to small and blurred.
    One issue is that I think you created the graphic first and then resized it to fit the optimal signature image dimensions, thus distorting the proportions. That is, changing the aspect ratio after finalizing the image is going to change the shape of the birds... hence Mare's birds have become a bit shorter and fatter . The other thing is that whenever you use an image that has been manipulated for use in a previous work, degradation is likely to compound in the new work. You can always try enhancing (sharpening) the individual bird images. But using bird images directly from original photos will usually provide the best sharpness. Just some of my thoughts and observations
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Banned

Mare wanted me to change the back ground only, because she liked these photos of her birds. Was quite difficult trying to rework this . I agree, if I have had the original pictures it would have come out much better. I don't think I can do much with trying to rework someone else's previous design. Original photos only, are going to provide the best results. Sorry Mare, I need to have the original photos
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 06-30-2016 at 05:19 PM.

5. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-02-2016)