User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Notice

Banned

I was just coming back to say ...I just noticed that LOL! did you want to wait a bit till Apples grows-up ! And also in the New lay-out did you want me to include Cotton & Gracie ? Bamboo I love it ...Kind of a Zen feel

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pinkertons View Post

Hi Mare I was looking around the Photos Thread, I made a tribute to Amigo, for you to download if you like. Taken from this picture of the two of you

Attachment 4190
    Attachment 4191
    Suzanne, I love this siggie of Amigo! It's so special and unique! I would feel kind of bad if ALL my birds weren't included in my signature, though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Suzanne, I love this siggie of Amigo! It's so special and unique! I would feel kind of bad if ALL my birds weren't included in my signature, though
    Of course... I just did it for fun for you to keep. And to use as an example , so everyone can get ideas. Amigo was my Model this time. I was kind of working with the signature you have, but I didn't know if you want me to just rework the background on your current or we start fresh.

4. The following user likes this post:

Mare (06-29-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    If you can, let's see what you can do with a rework of the background, I like these pics of my birds but if you need something else, let me know!

Banned

That just gave me a great idea... what if I do random Pixel Art, on all the members birds. "Precisely Parrots" Bird of the Month !

If all of you are ok with that. And I will still Make Signatures also. so what do ya'll think about this idea !

7. The following user likes this post:

Lady (07-02-2016)

Banned

If you can, let's see what you can do with a rework of the background, I like these pics of my birds but if you need something else, let me know!
    OK I'll give it a go , did you want to stay with a southwest theme,.

Just a suggestion... it's kind of fun to rotate your images to keep things new and fresh. You could have a collection of different backgrounds for your current signature, like for instance, would you like summer "boho theme " or tropical , what about 4 of July ? Remember nothing is written in stone, If you want to just keep what you have as a permanent Signature I'm ok with that it's your call. you can always change it back.

9. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-29-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by The Pinkertons View Post
    OK I'll give it a go , did you want to stay with a southwest theme,.

Just a suggestion... it's kind of fun to rotate your images to keep things new and fresh. You could have a collection of different backgrounds for your current signature, like for instance, would you like summer "boho theme " or tropical , what about 4 of July ? Remember nothing is written in stone, If you want to just keep what you have as a permanent Signature I'm ok with that it's your call. you can always change it back.

Surprise me! I'll let you know what I think

As far as your thoughts on PP bird of the month goes..is it a competion? I'm not sure what you mean?

Banned

As far as your thoughts on PP bird of the month goes..is it a competion? I'm not sure what you mean?
    No its not a competition...

It's like a calendar picture for example = The one I did of Amigo, could be Bird of the month for July , next month lets say, for August, would be Alice's Bird, Lady.

So on and so forth.

Just something Fun , Fresh & New, to look forward to here on P.P. It would be a surprise who the next "Active Members Fid" it would be.

If people have Multi-Bird homes Those Birds would be included in the random Monthly "signature of the month". There are many pictures uploaded on here by Members that could be Showcased in a Signature format.

And of course, they are each for members to keep, if they choose to do so. Also New updated pictures are always appreciated. Just Up- Load to the Photos & Video's Thread ! simple as that!

Last edited by The Pinkertons; 06-29-2016 at 11:21 PM.

12. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-30-2016), Lady (07-02-2016), Mare (06-29-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

I love the idea! Sounds good to me

Banned

I love the idea! Sounds good to me