User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Notice

Banned

Official Notice

I now feel confidant enough to officially announce that I will be offering Signatures... In the event that you would like a Signature by Yours Truly.

To keep things neat and tidy... This Thread is going to be a Portfolio of my Custom Creations and Sampling of my Style.

There is no limit as to how many Signatures you would like to Collect of your Fids. Currently I will be featuring Summer Themes.

( More will be added.)

ENJOY

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tiki2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	4187

Name:	tropical.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	4266
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 07-05-2016 at 02:44 AM.

2. The following 6 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-27-2016), kendrafitz (06-27-2016), Lady (06-28-2016), Mare (06-27-2016), mdg1109 (06-27-2016), plax (06-27-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I'm all in..let's see what you can do! . What do you need from me?

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Suzanne, those all look awesome. We are bringing Peanut home within the next two weeks so I will be sending you some pictures of Charlie and Peanut together. I can't wait to see what you come up with

Thank you for taking these on!

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Just beautiful, Suzanne!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

6. The following user likes this post:

mdg1109 (07-20-2016)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mdg1109 View Post
    Suzanne, those all look awesome. We are bringing Peanut home within the next two weeks so I will be sending you some pictures of Charlie and Peanut together. I can't wait to see what you come up with

Thank you for taking these on!
    Your welcome, Michelle

Thanks for allowing me to have fun designing something for you. When your ready we can discuss what you would like. Also if you want Charlie and Peanut in the same Signature, you could take separate pictures of them if it would be easier for you , I can combine them in the Signature layout no problem.

Banned

Amigo Tribute

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    I'm all in..let's see what you can do! . What do you need from me?
    Hi Mare I was looking around the Photos Thread, I made a tribute to Amigo, for you to download if you like. Taken from this picture of the two of you

Name:	0b30efd2020d4361b2e40ab0dd604c0f.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	4190

Name:	watercolor-wild-west-collection-cover-preview-finish1-01-f.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	4191
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 06-28-2016 at 09:04 PM.

9. The following 5 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-28-2016), Lady (06-28-2016), Mare (06-29-2016), mdg1109 (07-20-2016), plax (06-28-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Such wonderful work Suzanne! You are more that welcome to use any pic I have of Lady to work your pixel magic.

Parrots

Lovebirds: Rio, Mango, , Boo , Pumpkin & Apples Parakeet / Budgies: Cotton & Lemon
    Suzanne, Wingman & I both would love for you to do us new signatures. There are pictures of all our fibs on the forums. If you need me to send you pictures, just let me know. 2 of our fibs have passed away and we have 2 new ones. On my current sig, Candy & Gracie are no longer alive and then I need to add Lemon & Apples. Please let me know what you need. TY

Banned

Cool Thanks !

Parrots

Lovebirds: Rio, Mango, , Boo , Pumpkin & Apples Parakeet / Budgies: Cotton & Lemon
    Suzanne, thank you. yes Charlie had updated his with Lemon. You can totally redo both of ours. Apples was just born on 6/8. I just posted a pic today. Wingman said a Bamboo background would be great. He is going to redo the cages & add bamboo. I am not choosy. I will let your creativity shine!!!! TY for working on these. If you need anything just let me know. The most current images are posted. I haven't taken new ones recently with the exception of Apples.