User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Notice

Parrots

Lovebirds: Rio, Mango, , Boo , Pumpkin & Apples Parakeet / Budgies: Cotton & Lemon
    Suzanne, Wingman & I both agree to wait until Apples gets a little bigger to add her and we do want to take Gracie & Candy off. After Apples gets all her feathers, I will take a good picture

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winglady View Post
    Suzanne, Wingman & I both agree to wait until Apples gets a little bigger to add her and we do want to take Gracie & Candy off. After Apples gets all her feathers, I will take a good picture
    Ok no problem, whenever your ready

Banned

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	56789-o.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	4227

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    If you can, let's see what you can do with a rework of the background, I like these pics of my birds but if you need something else, let me know!

Name:	woodyteaser3-o.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	4228

This is as clear as I can make it. It would be a sharper image if it was created form original photos. It loses image quality copying something that was previously edited.

Name:	summer2-o.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	4230
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 07-01-2016 at 11:44 PM.

4. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-02-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I like those, Suzanne but I can understand what you mean about quality of a copy. How do I send you new pics to try out? Do I PM them to you?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    I like those, Suzanne but I can understand what you mean about quality of a copy. How do I send you new pics to try out? Do I PM them to you?
    Just start a thread in Photos and videos up load to the photos/videos.

I like the beach one the best , I think overall it looks the best. Cute for summer . I didn't put everyone's name because were just testing things out .
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 07-02-2016 at 05:06 AM.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pinkertons View Post
    Just start a thread in Photos and videos up load to the photos/videos.
    Instead of posting them in the Photos & Videos forum, it would be better to post them in the Signatures forum. The Photos & Videos forum is mainly for public sharing
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

8. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (07-02-2016), Mare (07-03-2016), The Pinkertons (07-02-2016)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plax View Post
    Instead of posting them in the Photos & Videos forum, it would be better to post them in the Signatures forum. The Photos & Videos forum is mainly for public sharing
    Thanks for pointing us in the right direction Tony .

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (07-03-2016), plax (07-02-2016)