User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A great bird training app

A great bird training app

You can use an app to teach your bird to talk. It saves me a lot of time.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bird-...o/id1122900291

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joephone View Post
    You can use an app to teach your bird to talk. It saves me a lot of time.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bird-...o/id1122900291
    Hello @joephone

Welcome to P.P. it would be great if you could introduce yourself in the New Members Thread, we all would be most interested in learning about your birds, or if you haven't yet become a companion bird caregiver, and would like any advice in all aspects of taking care of parrots, feel free to post anything that's on your mind. Thank you for the link .
    Best Regards, Suzanne

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Does it teach them to shut up when you're on the phone as well?
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

4. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-25-2016), Lady (06-25-2016), Mare (06-26-2016), plax (06-25-2016)

Banned

Does it teach them to shut up when you're on the phone as well?
    Very Funny

6. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-26-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Idk if I would want to use an app to teach Lady new words. Now if I wanted her to learn a song, or nursery rhyme like Casper, maybe.

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (06-25-2016), Dragonlady2 (06-26-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I have the same problem with too much noise/chatter/potty mouth while I am on the phone. Reminds me when my boys were young...they were exactly the same.

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (06-26-2016), Mare (06-26-2016)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    I have the same problem with too much noise/chatter/potty mouth while I am on the phone. Reminds me when my boys were young...they were exactly the same.
    OMG

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I should clarify....my boys didn't have the potty mouth, but that was inevitably the time when they would get noisy, fight with each other etc.

13. The following user likes this post:

Mare (06-26-2016)

Banned

Sounds Familiar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    I should clarify....my boys didn't have the potty mouth, but that was inevitably the time when they would get noisy, fight with each other etc.
    Same thing goes on around here too, Barking , Squabbling Cockatoos, Bella bird has a screech like a she-devil out of some gargoyle film from the underworld. Very embarrassing, especially when I'm on the phone with a new Client.

Helena,I understood what you meant about "potty mouth" no worries I didn't think your kids had the potty mouth LOL ! my MM2S don't have any formidable vocabulary, but if they did, I'd be in big trouble with potty mouth!
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 06-26-2016 at 06:47 PM.

15. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-26-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Well now...I'd be lying if I said my kids "never " had a potty mouth. Just not when I was on the phone.
    They were just lucky I was tied down to a corded phone back then. Lol

17. The following user likes this post:

Mare (06-26-2016)