User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dory!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    She is gorgeous! I'm glad she is settling in so well!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

2. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (06-19-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Dory is a beauty..obviously Jewish descent with the little cap . I want your hair, Savannah!!
    haha definately! and I had to chop my hair off for summer, its a mess LOL
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Awww, Dory is beautiful!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

5. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (06-20-2016)

Parrots

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4686.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	4183Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4673.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	4184

Very first Dory feather next to a Nash feather! Look how different! Also Dory was very brave today and went up on my arm! She gets a bit nippy sometimes, but today she actually did it and was fine so I put her back in the cage while I had the chance! Her and Nash are getting along better now and they won't try to bite each-others feet through the cage bars LOL

7. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (06-23-2016), PlaxMacaws (06-21-2016), The Pinkertons (06-22-2016)

Parrots

Wow how time has flown by! Dory stepped up on my finger today!!! She was 100% totally afraid of hands, and people really, when I first got her, but now she has blossomed so much into such an amazing bird... She started off by flying to my hair, then my arm, and now today she stepped up!
    She gave me a lot of fuss at first ( she has been living in the rescue her whole life of 3 years so she hasn't gotten too much 1 on 1 attention, but she has been around people enough to not be totally scared of them ) and would bite my finger really hard, but I toughed it out and now she doesn't even bite whatsoever!
    We had a lot of fun today and now she is sitting in her cage grinding her beak, ready for bed even though it's only 7:45 XD I love this bird! She is so fun!

9. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-11-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    That's super wonderful. Ummm maybe she already found her forever home????

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-11-2016), lolsavannahh (07-11-2016)

Banned

Is Nash enjoying her company as much as you, I hope you reconsider Dory as a foster, and make it her forever home. She would have the best ever with you and Nash. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

13. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-11-2016)

Parrots

Aw you are all so sweet, and I wish I could but I really don't think I would be able to.. I have school starting up in a few weeks again and although it is my senior year, I doubt I would be able to spend enough time with the both of them especially since they are not bonded. If I were to adopt her I would attempt to bond them enough so they could be out together but I don't think I would let them stay in the same cage, because they are opposite sexes and also Nash is very territorial to everyone but me.

My dad would flip as well. I hope we are with her a long time, and maybe my dad would reconsider once she's been here long enough that it's not so bad ( Nash has actually been much quieter since she has come, because they are kinda eachothers "flock" and instead of him contact calling for me he just chatters to her instead. We will see what the future holds, but if someone says they want to adopt her tomorrow I might say my goodbyes if it is a good home :/

I really do love her, but for her health and mine, one parrot is already a lot to juggle with work and school. We are anticipating her being out a few weeks after school starts, so it won't be so bad. Also yes Suzanne, Nash is madly in love with her.. but she does not feel the same with him that's for sure! I know if I gave them time it would work out probably, but since she is a foster they asked me not to let them mingle out of cage incase of accidental impregnation

15. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-11-2016), Lady (07-16-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I admire your restraint Savannah. It's obvious you have taken the time to think this through. But you never know what will happen. Dory might end up with you yet.

17. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (07-11-2016)

Banned

I really do love her, but for her health and mine, one parrot is already a lot to juggle with work and school. We are anticipating her being out a few weeks after school starts, so it won't be so bad. Also yes Suzanne, Nash is madly in love with her.. but she does not feel the same with him that's for sure! I know if I gave them time it would work out probably, but since she is a foster they asked me not to let them mingle out of cage incase of accidental impregnation
    I trust your Judgment

19. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (07-11-2016)