User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nash's Signature

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pinkertons View Post
    Is that the one Savannah is using...I see, I just went full circle back to the beginning LOL !
    I had accommodated your request to replace Savannah's image with my modified one, but I'd forgotten to post back here that I did so - sorry. So unless you've changed it, the one you now see on her posts should be the one I reduced.

As for dimensions... Your original debut image was at 800 x 479. I took that one and reduced it to 418 x 250. Both sets of dimensions have an aspect ratio of 1.67.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Banned

I had accommodated your request to replace Savannah's image with my modified one, but I'd forgotten to post back here that I did so - sorry. So unless you've changed it, the one you now see on her posts should be the one I reduced.
    Thanks

3. The following user likes this post:

PlaxMacaws (06-14-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    LOL this thread is messy! and woah I didn't know you had the authority to change my sig yourself Tony! How did you do that? I am getting into coding myself, and am not very far in, but I didn't even know that was possible LOL

BTW I love the signature size and all! The grungy look like you said really fits me!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    LOL this thread is messy!
    The Signatures subforum is kind of a testing/workshop/troubleshooting area. So I think a certain degree of messiness should be acceptable here, Savannah

and woah I didn't know you had the authority to change my sig yourself Tony! How did you do that? I am getting into coding myself, and am not very far in, but I didn't even know that was possible LOL
    Do you mean the ethical authority or the administrative authority? I obviously have the latter since I am the website owner and the sole administrator here. The former, however, will always amount to a judgment call on my part. I didn't think you would mind because I was trying to make your new signature image look as impressive as possible for you

BTW I love the signature size and all! The grungy look like you said really fits me!
    Glad to hear it... Suzanne did a wonderful job indeed!

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    ah I meant the latter as well.. No problem if you change anything around on my profile, I trust you! I just have never worked with a domain like this one, and I'm not very good at coding as it is so I didn't know it was physically possible to change a members signature if you are the admin. good to know though!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

Parrots

ah I meant the latter as well.. No problem if you change anything around on my profile, I trust you! I just have never worked with a domain like this one, and I'm not very good at coding as it is so I didn't know it was physically possible to change a members signature if you are the admin. good to know though!
    Yes, there are a few things we can do

8. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (06-15-2016)

Banned

Thanks all for allowing me to practice ... promise it will only get better ... Love you all

10. The following 2 users like this post:

lolsavannahh (06-16-2016), PlaxMacaws (06-15-2016)

Banned

After looking at Nash's signature ...Maybe I could make Nash Bigger. What say you Remember this is a learning process for me everyone !

12. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (06-16-2016)

Banned

Savannah ...I'm so obsessive about doing things right . please forgive me ... but I want to present Nash in the best format. I have a tendency to be O.C.D. ... I thank you for allowing me to practice with Nash . I want Nash to look the best he can be !

14. The following user likes this post:

OOO - I love it! In particular I love the way the parchment background goes with the soft-bright of Nash's coloring.
    Penny Sebring | Kiki's Castle
    www.kikiscastle.com
    penny@kikiscastle.com

16. The following user likes this post: