Getting Better

I'm getting better with signatures=
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1cal quail.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	4163

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (06-13-2016), kendrafitz (06-12-2016), Lady (06-12-2016), lolsavannahh (06-12-2016), Mare (06-11-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Very Nice, Suzanne! I'm impressed!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Yes you are. That is quite a masterpiece. I like how it is place in a natural setting. The colors blend well too.

Banned

All I did was some layered frames the background was already in the photo

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Well that's more than I know how to do.

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    You're welcome to try some designs out with my Nash! I have lots of high quality pics of him... All of yours look great!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    You're welcome to try some designs out with my Nash! I have lots of high quality pics of him... All of yours look great!
    Ok. how do we do that...do you know how to get the photos over to me? LOL ! I haven't learned how to do that yet. If not , I guess I could ask Tony how.

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    I've got a bunch posted on Nash's thread over on the Lovebird section. All you have to do is right click them and save them to your computer and go from there(:
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    I've got a bunch posted on Nash's thread over on the Lovebird section. All you have to do is right click them and save them to your computer and go from there(:
    Ok Thanks ...Ill give it a go, after I make some-up for you ,where would I upload them to ?

11. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (06-12-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Ipad or pc?
    Ipad warning: if you put them in your cloud storage you have to then save them into a named file or something otherwise they disappear after a couple of weeks. Don't ask how I know.
    PC: just save them into your pictures Library.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom