User Tag List

Thread: Polly Wanna Bird Box?

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash

Talking Polly Wanna Bird Box?

Hey all! I found this AMAZING new site called Polly Wanna Bird Box where, just like a Birchbox ( for humans ) or a Barkbox ( for dogs ), this gives you a monthly supply of toys, treats, and perches galore for your fids! There are 4 different box sizes you can get starting at 25$ a month, all the way up to 95$ a month.. They handpick the toys for you and your fids liking. Your birds don't like bells? Then they won't give you bells. Your birds love to destroy? Then they will give you tons of toys to destroy! Sometimes it's hard, and very expensive, to find toys for birds that are very safe, and your birds will love, but this box really does the trick. You don't have to stress about finding them new toys, and sometimes you may forget to go to the store, but Polly Wanna Bird Box is on your back!

They are amazing and truly awesome, I can't wait for my first box to come in so Nash and Dory ( When she gets here ) will have fun!

( P.S. It sounds like I'm getting paid to do this shoutout LOL but I promise I just figured out about it today! hahah )
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (06-12-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Very interesting way to shop. Idk tho as I've become quite the picky person and like to examine each toy before I decide whether or not it would be something I want my girl to have. Let us know what you received and how happy both you and Nash are with the products.

4. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (06-11-2016)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Very interesting way to shop. Idk tho as I've become quite the picky person and like to examine each toy before I decide whether or not it would be something I want my girl to have. Let us know what you received and how happy both you and Nash are with the products.
    I am not picky at all.. and considering we only have a petsmart near us, there is very limited ( and expensive ) toys around me. I will probably get it in a week or so so I will update as it comes!!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I would love to see and hear all about what you receive! Are you committed to spending that much each month or do you order as needed?

7. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (06-13-2016)

Parrots

It will automatically charge my card each month that amount, but I think if I am good on toys I will cancel, and reapply as needed. Nash is a destroying MASTER now so I feel I will need it monthly.. I spend basically that much on toys each month anyways! ( shipping is included though so its basically like gas from the store home.. and it's about even )

9. The following user likes this post:

Mare (06-13-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Well have you received your box yet? What did you get??? How does your Nash like the choice of toys?

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Well have you received your box yet? What did you get??? How does your Nash like the choice of toys?
    ah sorry guys! I got it about a week ago and Nash and Dory love it! No pictures this time but I got 4 toys and some treats!

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (06-19-2016), Mare (06-20-2016)