User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just doesn't seem fair!!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Try looking on Amazon.com. Some pet stores will order them in as well.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Maybe mybirdstore.com. I didn't see this specific cage but they have a decent variety. Save20 will get you 20% off and I believe shipping on orders over $75 is free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I finally pick out Lady's cage last month. It was atleast a two year mission for me. I got it on amazon and all of us love it!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00348.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	4794

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-05-2017), kendrafitz (02-05-2017)

Parrots

That is an awesome cage, I love the play top! Lady peeking off the side is too cute!
    Rosie & Kendra

6. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-05-2017), Lady (02-05-2017), Quakerella (02-06-2017)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Has anyone else had to change the castors on their cage? Casper's cage came with what look like office chair castors which were screwed into captive nuts in the legs. They did not stand up well to off-roading. I recently bought a set of hospital bed castors with a much bigger threaded shaft so I was able to enlarge the holes in the captive nuts and tap new threads. Casper now gets a comfy ride when we wheel him around.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

8. The following 4 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (02-06-2017), kendrafitz (02-05-2017), Lady (02-06-2017), Quakerella (02-06-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I haven't had to change the casters, however, most of the ones I have just suck. They make it too hard to turn or they get caught on a piece of dust. I do have an aluminum cage that I love. Easy to move and no paint to chew off.

10. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-06-2017), kendrafitz (02-05-2017), Quakerella (02-06-2017)

Parrots

I don't really move Rosie's cage around so I haven't noticed. It gets moved maybe a foot in any direction for cleaning but that's about it. Since she has so many stands and her cage is so big it doesn't make sense for me to move it.

Good solution to Caspers cage wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

12. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-06-2017), Dragonlady2 (02-06-2017), Quakerella (02-06-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    We use to wheel Lady and her cage from room to room and haven't had any problems with the wheels. The new cage is to big to leave the room it's in so I don't expect to have many issues if any.
    It's great that you were able to adjust the new wheels to Casper's cage.

14. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-06-2017), Dragonlady2 (02-06-2017), kendrafitz (02-06-2017), Quakerella (02-06-2017)