User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I will make signatures!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2

I will make signatures!

I would love to make signatures for anyone who would like one from me!

If you would like a sig, please post some clear pictures of your birds (and other animals if you'd like), along with their names and any preferences you have (color, designs, etc...).

Here are some examples!

"Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Lady (06-07-2016), Mare (07-07-2016), plax (06-07-2016), The Pinkertons (07-06-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Cool Maddy,
    Now if I can just get some good pics!

4. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (06-07-2016)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Will do soon as i have fresh pics! and Thanks in advance!!!

6. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (06-07-2016)

Banned

Thanks Maddy

8. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (06-07-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    I want one from you AND suzanne ( because Suzanne also said she would love to make them as well) ! Could both of you make me one with some pictures of Nash on them? There's a thread with all his pictures on it in the lovebird section, and I also have LOADS more if you want.. Id like one with multiple pictures of just him on it! Thanks(:
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

10. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (06-07-2016)

Banned

Not Ready Yet

Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    I want one from you AND suzanne ( because Suzanne also said she would love to make them as well) ! Could both of you make me one with some pictures of Nash on them? There's a thread with all his pictures on it in the lovebird section, and I also have LOADS more if you want.. Id like one with multiple pictures of just him on it! Thanks(:
    I'm not ready yet . still learning all that stuff...unless you want a Franken-Bird Siggy or Nightmare on Elm Street! When I feel confident enough I'll let everyone know

( because Suzanne also said she would love to make them as well)
    Thanks Savannah...

12. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (06-07-2016)

Banned

Signature Collection

I personally think it's more interesting to have collection of different signatures. If you get tired of looking at the same one all the time...sorta like wearing the same clothes day in and day out. Rotation keep's thing's fresh and interesting! even having seasonal ones.

14. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (06-07-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    I feel the same way! and thats fine Suzanne! Take your time!(: I tried learning my hand but never quite got the hang of it, so I understand!!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

16. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (06-07-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    I'm on it, Savannah! Just give me a little bit!

Nobility Member

Parrots

@lolsavannahh What do you think of this?

I tried putting a third picture in there, but it was fuzzy and didn't match the sharpness of the other two. Let me know if you want anything changed, or want me to remake it with more pictures.