User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Signatures

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by mdg1109 View Post
    So being somewhat computer challenged, can you download Photoshop for free? I would just like to play around but do not want to have to pay any money hahahaha
    No Michelle. Photoshop costs money. But you can download a comparable (but free) image editing/manipulation app called GIMP, at: https://www.gimp.org/downloads/
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Quote Originally Posted by plax View Post
    No Michelle. Photoshop costs money. But you can download a comparable (but free) image editing/manipulation app called GIMP, at: https://www.gimp.org/downloads/
    Thank you Tony! I am very computer challenged and I don't want to spend money on something that I might either break or not be able to figure out lol. It is on my to do list to take a Photoshop class I just have to find the time to do it

3. The following user likes this post:

plax (06-10-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by mdg1109 View Post
    Thank you Tony! I am very computer challenged and I don't want to spend money on something that I might either break or not be able to figure out lol. It is on my to do list to take a Photoshop class I just have to find the time to do it
    You're welcome, Michelle. Doing things at your own pace is a great way to learn
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

5. The following user likes this post:

mdg1109 (06-10-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I like the three d look too, you'll get there Suzanne!! I have been fooling with pic monkey and it is very limited but so am I .