User Tag List

Thread: I've been beat up on..

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!

I've been beat up on..

I landed here at this forum because I've been beat up on by others for doing what I do with Amigo. There's no other reason than that. I've met people here that were kind hearted and thoughtful, forward thinking folks. I believe that we here, at this forum, are accepting..I would not stay here if I thought otherwise.

2. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (06-01-2016)

Banned

Your tough Mare... By the way, I took a picture of a sunset here in the S.F. valley and you didn't even acknowledge it... NOW WHAT!

4. The following user likes this post:

Mare (06-01-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    OH..HUSH!! You "B" word! . And, Yes, Idid see your beautiful sunset photo!
    Last edited by Mare; 06-01-2016 at 02:30 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    OH..HUSH!! You "B" word! . And, Yes, Idid see your beautiful sunset photo!
    That's it ! I'm done !!!!

7. The following user likes this post:

Mare (06-01-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by The Pinkertons View Post
    That's it ! I'm done !!!!

Shut the Frick Up and get a grip! I have a baby bird with a grotesquely full crop and need some advice! Get going, Super Moderator!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mare View Post
    shut the frick up and get a grip! I have a baby bird with a grotesquely full crop and need some advice! Get going, super moderator!!
    ask tony

10. The following user likes this post:

Mare (06-01-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    I will be honest... at first when I saw that Amigo was free roaming.. I was not happy and was really concerned.. but after seeing your posts, pictures, and stories I understood and really fully support it now. I would never let my Nash go out but I am happy Amigo can! If Nash was able to that's where he would be, but that's not possible around these parts. He is truly lucky and I wish people would open their eyes to that!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (06-01-2016), The Pinkertons (06-01-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Thank you, Savannah! I got a lot of crap thrown at me on other forums BUT..there were also many people that were open to this idea of a free flying bird. Sadly..the nay-sayers won and I left..mostly because I got banned for talking back to the moderators who never protected me from being abused by their public! It's all good, though.. I wouldn't change a thing

14. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (06-01-2016)

Banned

Savannah, Mare needs to compile a children's story book about ... "The Adventures of Amigo "

16. The following 2 users like this post:

lolsavannahh (06-01-2016), Mare (06-01-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Yes! I do/am!

18. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (06-01-2016)