User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First baby picture..

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!

First baby picture..

I'm sorry it's not very clear but it's all I've got for now . Jellybean is hissing at me, all fluffed up..p***ed off at the intrusion. Jelly has lost all but one tail feather. I'm not sure if she's molting or if it's a nesting thing..she still flys well but looks a little rough

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Lady (05-28-2016), Maddy (05-27-2016), mdg1109 (06-03-2016), Penny (05-28-2016), wingman (05-27-2016)

Banned

AWW, how cute. what happened with the 3rd egg?

4. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-27-2016)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    OMG, they are so cute!! I see the egg under Jellybean. I'm sorry about her tail feathers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-27-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    They are SOO ugly, they're cute! . I just braved it out and picked them up to give them a check over. They are such fat little bundles! I'll pull them again, after they've been fed, to get a proper pic of them.

I pulled out the other egg so's I could shine a bright light through it. It was clear, a dud so I tossed it. I'm happy that we have two healthy looking babies and the way they are growing, Jellybean and Chip are kept busy keeping just THEM fed!

8. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (05-27-2016), Lady (05-28-2016)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Nah, not ugly... sweet and helpless. Congrats on the expansion of your family, Mare
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (05-27-2016), mdg1109 (06-03-2016)

Banned

How exciting , Your lucky Chip and jellybean are good parents being this is their first clutch.

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (05-27-2016), Penny (05-28-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Oh my goodness! Precious babies! <3

Are you going to keep them?
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

14. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-27-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Hi, Maddy! I plan on keeping at least one but will probably end up with two . The parents aren't tame, I plan on starting to hand feed these guys between 2-3weeks old..I want them to be friendly birds .

I hope you and your crew are all doing well! Give us an update when you get the chance, I would love to hear!

16. The following 2 users like this post:

Maddy (05-28-2016), Penny (05-28-2016)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Very wonderful! !!!

18. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-27-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Charlie!! Don't leave yet! I have questions for you . I PM'd you!

I got some adorable photos this morning. They are around eight days old and their eyes are starting to open...I'm just waiting for my photobucket to relax . Hoping it's before the're grown!
    Last edited by Mare; 05-27-2016 at 10:17 PM.