User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too Much

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Such a good host you are Tony to take the heat for all that shouldn't of happened.

PLEASE KEEP POSTING POTENTIAL WARNINGS!

Lady is benefiting from it as well as myself. I will be getting her some new toys this week. I took her current ones apart and removed what could very well of been a disaster if not for your concerns about what could happen! THANK YOU!

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (05-21-2016), plax (05-21-2016), The Pinkertons (05-21-2016)

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    People...idk how many forums you've been a part of ..but let me tell you..as a super moderator for a major forum site.. Tony is one of the most relaxed owners/admin I've ever seen or worked with..it's not uncommon to move or delete a post and pm the op..it's how we do things because we have powers on the server that allow us to cleanly and quickly get it done...

As per your opinion of his statement ..it's just that.. opinion. Mine can be the same or different..but just because he doesn't like something from a safety standpoint ..doesn't mean he's trying to belittle or offend anyone or their company..

I've known Tony for a while..as a regular member and as smod for him..you see I'm a member again due to not being able to be here when I was needed...no big deal... but we don't make money from doing this..he does this for the spread of safe bird info and has done it in a very neutral way..at least to me..

He loves his flock...and I love my birds..and I know that if it comes from Tony. Its not going to hurt my feathered pains in my butt..i respect that.

The predator with bird videos ..i agree with that too..these are our babies...they rely on us to keep them safe..

The condition that he's probably trying to avoid from happening is crop monoliths..and there are several conditions closely related.. especially if you have a shredder bird..and my baby girl is just that.and starburst is a chewer..it's hard to find toys that engage these fluff butts and that are safe..thanx Tony ..keep looking out..

Please excuse the typos..my phone wants to meet the wall lol

4. The following 6 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (05-21-2016), kendrafitz (05-21-2016), Lady (05-21-2016), Mare (05-21-2016), plax (05-21-2016), The Pinkertons (05-21-2016)

Banned

Thanks Brandon for your support in this matter

6. The following 2 users like this post:

94lt1 (05-23-2016), Dragonlady2 (05-21-2016)