User Tag List

Thread: Laughing

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique

Laughing

Good morning all. So I thought I would share our laughing moment for the morning, Charlie has learned how to say Good Boy so I am sure that will be the only words we hear for awhile because he is extremely pleased with himself for learning to say that. Also we have a fly in our house (which is frustrating to me but it is a source of entertainment) Charlie hates the fly and the fly seems to know that so he is taunting Charlie while he is on his gym. I don't know why but it cracks us up when Charlie goes after the fly

2. The following 4 users like this post:

kendrafitz (05-15-2016), Mare (05-15-2016), Pinkbirdy (05-15-2016), Sucre (05-15-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    That sounds cute. "Charlie & The Fly" - a book title?

4. The following 2 users like this post:

mdg1109 (05-14-2016), Penny (05-15-2016)

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    That would be a great title. Or I could video him when he goes after The Fly and make instructional DVD's entitled Charlie and The Fly the quickest way to get the fly by Charlie the Cockatoo background laughing provided by his people

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-15-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Our Sassy and Amigo don't like those pesky flies, either! It's cute how intense they get . Amigo has been buzzed by meat bees and he knows the difference between them and a fly..I think he instinctually knows that they could REALLY cause some harm.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Geez, I never knew there were things called meat bee's ewwwwwwwwwww. I just looked up the term and it says they are what we call yellow jackets and they eat other bugs and yes, meat, ewww. Now I know why they hang around at cook outs!

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-meat-bee.htm

9. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (05-18-2016)

Parrots

Hawk Head Parrot (Deroptyus accipitrinus)
    I can watch any parrot for hours and derive lots of entertainment from doing so
    Thanks,
    Bill
    &

11. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (05-18-2016)