User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New arrivals arriving in a few hours...very excited

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    I have no clue what they sell for in US dollars.Im not even sure what the babies will sell for here...Im thinking about $1800 canadian.Keep in mind our bird prices here are outragous compared to the US.A greenwing macaw here will often go for over $3000 canadian.I will get some pictures up likely on friday.These two are adorable.Very happy in a large cage.
    "Ivo"

2. The following user likes this post:

The Pinkertons (05-08-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Aw, Friday is a long way off, but I'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Congratulations on your new addition and I am sure we are all excited to see pictures!

5. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-09-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Okay, it's friday.......but you didn't say which friday you were going to share pics....!

Parrots

Yellow Collared Macaw
    Congratulation on your birds. I will receive my YCM this afternoon. I have always wanted a Parrot and i couldn't pass up on this deal. Rio comes with the cage and allot of other stuff. I will post a picture tonight when he is settled down.

8. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (05-20-2018)