User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 2016 Photo Contest Winners!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

April 2016 Photo Contest Winners!

Congratulations to two winners as we have a tie. Spring Reflections of A Cockatoo" by Michelle and "Sunset at Stangate Creek" by Jean-Pierre. Two fantastic photos showing reflections. Since the prize was donated by one of the winners (Michelle) I will leave it up to her to contact JP and get the information needed to get the prize to him. Other wise a great big happy face to the both of you is in order: The next contest will be in June.
    The subject of this contest is supposed to be picked by the winner so we will have two members making a joint decision. Please let me know what you decide. Again thanks so much everyone. It was fun!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesKQP0AN5A.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	4043
    Last edited by spiritbird; 05-01-2016 at 06:48 PM.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (05-01-2016), Mare (05-01-2016), mdg1109 (05-05-2016)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Congrats Michelle and Jean-Pierre! Both awesome photos!!!
    Rosie & Kendra

4. The following 3 users like this post:

mdg1109 (05-05-2016), Penny (05-07-2016), spiritbird (05-01-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Thank you all those who voted for my picture, it was great fun watching the votes build up. Perhaps the prize should be rolled over to next month, as it was a draw (and it will save international postage shenanigans).

I had a great idea for the theme for the next competition a couple of weeks ago but didn't write it down and have completely forgotten what it was. So how about "birdy bath time" - at least it will ensure everyone's bird gets a good wash next month.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

6. The following 5 users like this post:

Lady (05-01-2016), Mare (05-01-2016), mdg1109 (05-02-2016), spiritbird (05-01-2016), The Pinkertons (05-01-2016)

Banned

Jean-Pierre and Michelle

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Penny (05-07-2016), spiritbird (05-01-2016)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Congrats to both of you!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

10. The following 2 users like this post:

mdg1109 (05-05-2016), Penny (05-07-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    If you want to roll the prize to the next contest that is ok by me. How about you Michelle? JP put on your memory cap and the topic may come back to you.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Wonderful pics from everyone. Congratulations to Jean-Pierre and Michelle. I'm looking forward to the next set of pics. Maybe we'll get some nice days where I can take a good pic to enter eventually .

13. The following 2 users like this post:

Penny (05-07-2016), spiritbird (05-01-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Congrats to you both, Michelle and Jean-Pierre!! Your pics are deserving of a win!

15. The following 2 users like this post:

mdg1109 (05-02-2016), Penny (05-07-2016)

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Thank you everyone! I loved all the photos, thank you to everyone that voted! I am happy to roll over the prize to next month if that is on with JP and everyone else.

I was hoping to do something with a floral theme for next month!

17. The following 2 users like this post:

Penny (05-07-2016), spiritbird (05-02-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

We have two different topics for June's contest, floral and bird bathing. ?????????