User Tag List

View Poll Results: How many contest photo submissions should be allowed per member?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it to one

3 100.00%
  • Allow two photos

0 0%

Thread: How many contest photo submissions should be allowed per member?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

How many contest photo submissions should be allowed per member?

Mare has suggested we have two photos allowed per member for future photo contest. Please offer your opinions here.

I for one like one photo submitted because more than one has the potential to complicate the voting. As an alternative we can make an additional thread for photos on the contest subject that were not submitted for review to show members. How does this sound?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Dianne, I think my reasoning was that, I know for myself from past contests, oftentimes I'd submit a photo and then a while later wished I had submitted something different. It's really no big deal, I'm happy with whatever

3. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (04-22-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I understand Mare. Thanks

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I really don't think I will join in the contest as I have not been able to get a good pic of Lady for the current month. Maybe in the future as the weather permits me to get better lighting and my hours at work aren't so demanding. So I don't feel I should vote on it.

I like to view all of them no matter what thread their in ~

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (04-23-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    Maybe we can have 1 submitted but if later we find one we like more, we can delete the last one and enter the new one in its place.. not entering 2 at a time but maybe 2 different ones over the course of the month.

I can't even get a decent picture for this months so I am upset!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (04-23-2016), spiritbird (04-23-2016)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    Maybe we can have 1 submitted but if later we find one we like more, we can delete the last one and enter the new one in its place.. not entering 2 at a time but maybe 2 different ones over the course of the month.

I can't even get a decent picture for this months so I am upset!
    That's a good idea Savannahh

10. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (04-24-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

I am going to start the voting thread before voting time beginning on the 25th because I am very busy this weekend and must squeeze this in my schedule.