User Tag List

Thread: New stuff in shop

New stuff in shop

I have new toys going up in my shop today and tomorrow with new jewelry and charms over the next week or so, even new toys for four-legged friends. I'm setting up this month's newsletter to go out tomorrow morning, 10% off your order if you sign up to get the newsletter. Come visit my site anytime! If you have suggestions, questions or requests just let me know. I'm a one woman business, so I can be pretty flexible, at least so far. http://kikiscastle.com
    Last edited by Penny; 04-18-2016 at 08:34 PM.
    Penny Sebring | Kiki's Castle
    www.kikiscastle.com
    penny@kikiscastle.com

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (04-19-2016), spiritbird (04-19-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    My daughter lives in Carbondale. I really like your web page and the way you personalized it. Would the star chandelier be too big for Linnies?
    Last edited by spiritbird; 04-19-2016 at 02:20 AM.

4. The following user likes this post:

Penny (04-21-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I see where you write about what size bird for which toy. I put in the code for discount and nothing happened. I use pay pal but did not complete purchase until discount shows.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Very cool stuff, Penny! I'm still browsing

7. The following user likes this post:

Penny (04-21-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    I see where you write about what size bird for which toy. I put in the code for discount and nothing happened. I use pay pal but did not complete purchase until discount shows.
    Sorry about the issues with the coupon code. There was a transcription error that I've got all fixed up, so it should work for you now. The star chandelier is almost certainly too big for the linnies. The toys with the smaller vine balls would likely suit their fancy better. I even have a little one I came up with last night after seeing all the pink flowers on the trees that would be the right size for them, I just need to get pictures of it so I can put it online in the next hour or two.
    Penny Sebring | Kiki's Castle
    www.kikiscastle.com
    penny@kikiscastle.com

9. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (04-21-2016)