User Tag List

Thread: Optional features on the Precisely Parrots website

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"

Optional features on the Precisely Parrots website

A few things you may not know (or have forgotten) about Precisely Parrots

- We have a 'games' subforum that any member can opt in to gain access to by joining the Games Users permission group from the My Settings menu.

- We have a ShoutBox live chat area that's accessible at the top of the General Bird Discussion page, or from the navigation bar on the Live Chat Options drop-down menu.

- We have a live voice chat channel on the Zello network. Its use requires a small application be installed on your computer or mobile device. You can get it at: http://www.zello.com/

- We have a blogs section for those of you who wish to chronicle the lives of your birds or yourselves (or whom/whatever else). The blogs section is accessible from the Member Blogs tab above the navigation bar.

- We have an interest groups section where you can create and invite members to join your own interest groups. The interest groups section is accessible from the Community menu on the navigation bar.

Please feel free to check out any or all of the above features
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Lady (04-17-2016), mdg1109 (04-17-2016), spiritbird (04-17-2016), The Pinkertons (04-17-2016)

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Thank you for the information Tony!

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by mdg1109 View Post
    Thank you for the information Tony!
    You're welcome, Michelle.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!