User Tag List

Thread: Toys For Charlie

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique

Toys For Charlie

So I figured with Charlie being 5 months old today I would order him some new toys (yes he is spoiled but I like to refer to it as well loved ) so I ordered a few things from TNT toys, I really like them they ship quickly and do not seem to be overly expensive here is what I got Charlie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nuts_for_knots_lg.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	3984

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	double_tambourine_pvc.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	3985

I hope he loves them

2. The following 5 users like this post:

kendrafitz (04-10-2016), Lady (04-10-2016), lolsavannahh (04-09-2016), Mare (04-10-2016), PlaxMacaws (04-10-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    Aw I just got Nash a few toys today as well! Since I just got back from my vaca I thought I would spoil him! He loves them so far!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

4. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (04-10-2016), Mare (04-10-2016), mdg1109 (04-10-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    You got some good ones there. They are safe toys too. Can you get a photo of him playing with them?

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (04-10-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I love those! Sassy would enjoy the "binky", second one. Does Charlie have some wooden chew toys? I know they don't last long but they do enjoy them

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    I love those! Sassy would enjoy the "binky", second one. Does Charlie have some wooden chew toys? I know they don't last long but they do enjoy them
    Oh yes Mare, he has 6 of them, 2 on each play gym and 2 in his cage. He loves shredding the wooden blocks. His favorite thing to do is undo the knots so that is why I got him the leather one with all of the knots. I try and rotate out his toys or switch them up at least once a week so he doesn't get bored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    Aw I just got Nash a few toys today as well! Since I just got back from my vaca I thought I would spoil him! He loves them so far!
    How was your vacation? How did Nash do? I am sure he so happy that you are home, I hope you had a good time!

9. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (04-10-2016), The Pinkertons (04-11-2016)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    You got some good ones there. They are safe toys too. Can you get a photo of him playing with them?
    I will try when they arrive. TNT is pretty good about shipping them quickly I was surprised by how fast I recieved them when I placed my first order.

11. The following 2 users like this post:

spiritbird (04-11-2016), The Pinkertons (04-11-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdg1109 View Post

How was your vacation? How did Nash do? I am sure he so happy that you are home, I hope you had a good time!
    It was wonderful! Warm every single day! We went to an island in Florida and had a blast the whole 8 days! We never really get to go on vacation... much less to a beachhouse! The rescue said Nash was a wonderful houseguest, and wasn't "lovebird-like" at all! They said he was very sweet and quiet as well... but he was probably just scared and nervous because the second we got home he started yelling up a storm! Thank you so much! (:
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

13. The following 2 users like this post:

mdg1109 (04-11-2016), The Pinkertons (04-11-2016)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    It was wonderful! Warm every single day! We went to an island in Florida and had a blast the whole 8 days! We never really get to go on vacation... much less to a beachhouse! The rescue said Nash was a wonderful houseguest, and wasn't "lovebird-like" at all! They said he was very sweet and quiet as well... but he was probably just scared and nervous because the second we got home he started yelling up a storm! Thank you so much! (:
    So glad you had good weather and were able to enjoy yourself. Nash sounds like he had a good time but was very vocal and happy that you are back!

15. The following user likes this post:

The Pinkertons (04-11-2016)