User Tag List

Thread: Test of Photo

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique

Test of Photo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ReflectionofCharlie.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	3961

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (04-03-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Is that a humming bird feeder? We don't have any yet this season. Nice reflections.

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Is that a humming bird feeder? We don't have any yet this season. Nice reflections.
    Yes...that is a hummingbird feeder. My husband got a little over zealous last week with the warm temps and put them up already We have not had any here yet nor will we for at least (in my opinion) another month.

But sometimes it is best to just say thank you for being thoughtful to said husband and not point out the obvious lol.

5. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (04-04-2016)

Banned

test test
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 04-27-2016 at 03:36 AM.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Removed the cage background and enhanced the colors a bit. Hope its ok with you to do this. I love playing around in photoshop.

Name:	55.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	4018

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Removed the cage background and enhanced the colors a bit. Hope its ok with you to do this. I love playing around in photoshop.

Name:	55.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	4018
    I love it Dianne ...when you have time can you help me with a signature. I want to make one of this photo. I also want to have Angry Bird in the picture as well if possible.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sure. Do you want angry bird instead of the name ? Any special background? How many birds do you have in all?