User Tag List

Thread: Too Fuuny & True Not To Share

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique

Too Fuuny & True Not To Share

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BirdFunny.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	3953

2. The following 10 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (03-29-2016), CharlieMyLovebird (01-14-2023), Dragonlady2 (03-29-2016), Lady (03-30-2016), lolsavannahh (03-30-2016), Mare (03-30-2016), plax (03-30-2016), spiritbird (03-29-2016), Sucre (03-30-2016), wingman (03-30-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    So true! . I have to share a story that some may already know. Tim was in our local nursery, a few years back, looking for supplies for our garden. The owner comes up to him and says, "oh, you have birds". Tim asks how he knows this and the guy tells him he has bird poop on the back of his shirt! Yikes!

I was standing in line at the market one day and a woman behind me says, "Oh!, you have birds!", I thought, oh, frick, I have bird poop on me! I asked her how she knew and she tells me my flip-flops are chewed around the edges, just like hers! .
    Last edited by Mare; 03-30-2016 at 06:41 AM.

4. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (03-30-2016)

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    So true! . I have to share a story that some may already know. Tim was in our local nursery, a few years back, looking for supplies for our garden. The owner comes up to him and says, "oh, you have birds". Tim asks how he knows this and the guy tells him he has bird poop on the back of his shirt! Yikes!

I was standing in line at the market one day and a woman behind me says, "Oh!, you have birds!", I thought, oh, frick, I have bird poop on me! I asked her how she knew and she tells me my flip-flops are chewed around the edges, just like hers! .
    That is hilarious! I am waiting for that to happen to me. Charlie is becoming more curious and will glide off of his play gym and go investigate the shoe tree by the front door so I am sure some shoes are in for some surprise.

I did have my 5 year old when he was about 2 put a whole lot of little smiley face stickers on my back without me realizing it and walked around the entire day like that until a mom at my oldest sons school pointed it out Now anytime I get on the phone for work I make sure my 5 year old and the stickers are seperated.

6. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (03-30-2016), Mare (03-30-2016)