User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wings of compassion

Banned

Wings of compassion

LafeberWingsOfCompassion.com

In memory of my Rose Breasted Cockatoo KIWI, my best friend for 30 years you are sorely missed
    PASSED SEPTEMBER 2015

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Was this your bird, Suzanne? . I'm so, sorry!

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Hugs to you I am so sorry

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    The birds in our lives that have died are always with us. I can just imagine your pain. I lost a little parakeet named Chipper and it still hurts.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Remember the good times and smile.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Such a heartfelt tribute, Suzanne. It's obvious that KIWI was a very special part of your life... a cherished, dearly missed longtime companion . Always keep her near your heart!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    It is most difficult when we know we must live on till we meet our loved ones again. But remembering the special times keeps them with us and alive in our hearts. Sharing those fun times with others can help us heal.

I'm sorry for your loss and pray time will help you rejoice once again in the love you shared.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Was this your bird, Suzanne? . I'm so, sorry!
    Yes Mare, today is the 6 month anniversary of her flying high over rainbow bridge. She was Bentley's my MM2'S "Nanny Bird" he would follow her everywhere, He's only known her all his life, I got Bentley when he was 6months old he 15years now, When KIWI passed he hid in a box for two days. He became withdrawn It was heartbreaking for the both of us, I tried to do everything to get him out of his depression, I don't know if he was picking up on my energy. Having a Companion Bird for thirty years I spent half my life with,has been a struggle to let go. I vowed I would not get any more Birds, as the weeks went by Bentley continued to be withdrawn not a peep out of him . Had him vetted, health wise he was healthy. To see him so depressed and myself, I weakened my resolve
    now we have Isabella, Bentley is starting to interact and vocalize once again. Bella came into our life October 31st 2015 she was 6months old. Although she will never replace our Miss Kiwi she has brought Joy back into our life where their was overwhelming sorrow. Wings of Compassion, has given me a sense of belonging and not alone in my sorrow. I wanted to share this wonderful refuge for all who may need a warm and compassionate place to grieve and heal.

9. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (03-30-2016), Mare (03-30-2016), plax (03-30-2016)

Banned

Thanks Alice, I get waves of sorrow and today has been one of them, I feel a sense belonging Here on P.P. Thank you all for your kindness.

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (04-02-2016), Mare (03-30-2016)

Banned

Thanks Tony , it's been especially hard for me today