User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Luna & Anakin

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    They are adorable and I am glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Hope all goes well with their vet appointment!

Last one on Thursday!

3. The following user likes this post:

plax (05-01-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Lovely stories, Luna licking the raindrops from the inside of the window is so cute. Perhaps you should get her an Ipad, Casper sits on Margarets's shoulder watching her do jigsaws, then he climbs down and moves the jigsaw puzzle pieces around the screen with his tongue.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

5. The following 4 users like this post:

Lady (05-01-2016), Mare (05-01-2016), plax (05-01-2016), The Pinkertons (05-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Lovely stories, Luna licking the raindrops from the inside of the window is so cute. Perhaps you should get her an Ipad, Casper sits on Margarets's shoulder watching her do jigsaws, then he climbs down and moves the jigsaw puzzle pieces around the screen with his tongue.
    I have an iPad at the moment. She mostly likes eating the corners. I hadn't thought that she might like some kind of app, but she is much more into playing via chewing. I'll see if I can find something she might like. Thanks for the idea.

7. The following user likes this post:

The Pinkertons (05-01-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Boy are they cute !!! Nice cage set up
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    I love the pics! Both of them are precious and I'm glad they're handling the treatments so well and that the process is nearly over

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLovebird View Post
    The pics are missing because I deleted them from imgur. I couldn't upload most of my pics on PP because the file size limit is set quite low.
    Let me know the image file sizes that our site is rejecting and I'll consider raising the maximum file size limit for photos uploaded to posts.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Tony, it's fine. I wasn't complaining. I understand that storing all those photos costs you space and money. Many of the pics in question were from my camera, and the photos from that were about 8MB a piece. It's now broken, so it isn't a problem. It handles a few phone pictures at a time, and that's all I really need.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLovebird View Post
    Tony, it's fine. I wasn't complaining. I understand that storing all those photos costs you space and money. Many of the pics in question were from my camera, and the photos from that were about 8MB a piece. It's now broken, so it isn't a problem. It handles a few phone pictures at a time, and that's all I really need.
    Okay, understood.. no problem at all. If you ever decide that an adjustment would help please let me know
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!