User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Search Of A White Bellied Caique

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique

In Search Of A White Bellied Caique

My husband was hoping for a white bellied caique when we got our Charlie (or should I say my Charlie) who is a LSC2.

We are in Maryland and I was hoping to be able to find one for him? If anyone knows of anyone in our area could you please send me a message.

Thank you for any help.

2. The following user likes this post:

The Pinkertons (03-23-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I will call my groomer. She has two of them. She may know someone who does.

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    I will call my groomer. She has two of them. She may know someone who does.
    Thank you so much Dianne, that would be great! He is getting so impatient! I feel bad we originally started out to get a caique but I fell in love with the LSC2 personality so he was nice and I got Charlie. I would like for him to get his caique because then our flock will be complete. We have a zoo at our house.

Thank you so much for checking I truly appreciate it.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Nobility Member

Parrots

Just spoke with my avian vet about this species. Sent you a PM.

7. The following user likes this post:

The Pinkertons (03-23-2016)

Parrots

Thank you!

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Just spoke with my avian vet about this species. Sent you a PM.
    So I sent the lady with the 8 month old caique a message. She is in Fort Washington PA, which is actually only 2 hours from us.

Hopefully it works out, if not we will just have to continue to be patient until we find the right bird, or the right bird finds us

(When I say we need to be patient I mean my husband needs to be patient, I am a one bird woman, Charlie already has my hear).

Nobility Member

Parrots

That will fit with the advice I got about this species being a one person bird. You will each have your own bird!

Parrots

Yes, that is true. She replied to my email, I sent her some preliminary questions:

1.) How old is he?

2.) Why are they re-homing him?

3.) Has he ever been around children.

I should have asked if he has been around other birds...I will send her another email.

Should I ask her anything else?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Your decision has been made and Charlie is one luck bird to live with your and your husband.

13. The following user likes this post:

mdg1109 (03-25-2016)