User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nash!

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    That would be awesome! I really enjoy doing art of Nash and other birds!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Savannah, your pics and art of Nash are beautiful! Are lovebirds loud? Not that I want/need one!!..just curious . I've heard stories that they can be very nippy birds but Nash looks very well adjusted!

3. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (03-27-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hi Savannah,
    Sorry I haven't been online for a few days to tell you how to make an album. It's real easy. Here is a link where Plax has explained it as well as how to upload the pic to it: http://www.preciselyparrots.com/show...t=create+album

Love your art work of Nash, it's very creative~

5. The following 2 users like this post:

lolsavannahh (03-27-2016), The Pinkertons (03-28-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Savannah, your pics and art of Nash are beautiful! Are lovebirds loud? Not that I want/need one!!..just curious . I've heard stories that they can be very nippy birds but Nash looks very well adjusted!
    Some people can't handle their high pitch, but they aren't really loud. They can really get going when there are other birds about, but it's nothing compared to the screams of other parrots and it doesn't last long. I personally love their chatter; especially when they're taking naps. Mine will sometimes make little sleepy squeaks to each other when they sleep during the day.

They can be nippy - especially the hens - but they have a very easy to read body language and you can usually avoid the hard bites. The little nibbles and nips don't generally hurt.

7. The following 2 users like this post:

lolsavannahh (03-27-2016), Mare (04-10-2016)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Lovebirds are the Macaws of the small bird world! They think they're all big and tough so you really do have to watch body language like Luna said! He is loud when he wants to be, and can definately be heard OUTSIDE of our house when he's making contact calls... but it's not very often. He is used to my schedule and whenever I am gone at school my dad says he's very quiet. He never wakes me up at night and goes to bed early like an old man!

They don't have the horrible screech of a conure.. but not the lovely chatter of a cockatiel or budgie either. I'd say somewhere in-between. It's very high pitched though!

9. The following 3 users like this post:

Mare (04-10-2016), mdg1109 (03-27-2016), The Pinkertons (03-28-2016)

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Quote Originally Posted by lolsavannahh View Post
    Thanks guys!

and Plax, I think he knows too! That's why he loves his greens so much!
    He is gorgeous and so cute! I am envious of your artwork, I can barely color inside the lines!

11. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (03-27-2016), lolsavannahh (03-27-2016), Penny (04-10-2016)

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Perhaps we should have an art gallery as well as a photo gallery, a place for us to show off our creative abilities.
    As long as there is one for people who are artistically challenged meaning they can barely color inside the lines let alone do something as beautiful as what Savannah did.

13. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (03-27-2016), lolsavannahh (03-27-2016), Mare (04-10-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Haha perhaps we should have a rule of no critisism, good or bad. Just one picture per post and no text.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

15. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (03-27-2016), lolsavannahh (03-27-2016), Mare (04-10-2016)

Parrots

Wow thank you guys for the compliments! I agree, artwork should have a section as well! That would be super cool!(:

Banned

Savannah, I like your technique

18. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (03-28-2016)