User Tag List

Thread: Papayago Rescue House!

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash

Papayago Rescue House!

Hellooo! I wanted to come here to formally introduce the parrot rescue I talk so highly about on here! (:

Papayago Rescue House is a 501(c) (3) rescue for abandoned, neglected, or birds whose owners want better for their beloved friends. We are nonprofit and run off of the kindness of mostly strangers. We currently have about 40 birds right now and are very grateful to have them with us! Lots of them have been neglected in the past, and need lots of love and rehabilitation, but some of them have come to us through chance and are very friendly to start with.

We are located in the northern Atlanta, Georgia region.

Please follow us on our social medias and ask as many questions as you'd like! I am proud to say I am not longer 'just' a volunteer, but I actually am the runner of our social medias and am getting certified for parrot training coming this summer!

Facebook:
    @PapayagoRescue
    www.papayagorescuehouse.org
    Instagram:
    @papayagorescue
    Tumblr:
    @papayagorescue
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (03-22-2016), mdg1109 (03-21-2016), PlaxMacaws (03-21-2016)

Banned

Helpless creatures in need that have no voice

lolsavannahh , it takes a very special person to give of themselves like you do. I so admire people like yourself.

4. The following 2 users like this post:

lolsavannahh (03-21-2016), PlaxMacaws (03-21-2016)

Parrots

Thank you! That means a lot Suzanne! <3

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I will look up on FB. I hope you can spread your wings and get lots of donations.

7. The following 2 users like this post:

lolsavannahh (03-22-2016), PlaxMacaws (03-21-2016)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Sounds very good, Savannah . Our world so needs plenty of high quality, compassionate avian rescue facilities! And congrats on your role with the organization. May your rescue home facilitate much positive change in the lives of many, many abandoned, neglected, and/or abused birds! And may it do so for a long time to come!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

9. The following user likes this post:

lolsavannahh (03-22-2016)

Parrots

Wow thank you guys! Yes, please do like them on facebook we always post funny and cute pictures/videos of our 40 birds!