User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its Eagle Cam Time

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Its Eagle Cam Time

Mom Eagle sitting on her 2 eggs. I love to watch the chicks grow up.

http://hdontap.com/index.php/video/s...eagle-live-cam

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (03-16-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    This camera is in HD and so very clear. Both mom and dad sit on the two eggs. One egg laid end of Feb. and one first week of March.

4. The following user likes this post:

Mare (03-16-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Is anyone watching he eagle parents? Still on the two eggs and such good little nest keepers they are.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I just tuned in and am watching! Aren't they magnificent birds? The nest almost looks they hired an architect to build it, beautiful.

7. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (03-17-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

The Eagle was attacked last night about 3:30 am by an owl. I am so glad it was not hurt and the eggs remain safe.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Is that a common occurrence? I am surprised that an owl is prepared to take on an eagle, even if it is at a disadvantage of being sat on a nest.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Nobility Member

Parrots

I can only imagine what those talons would do to the Owl. But all Raptors have talons to catch and eat the meat. I hope nothing else happens to interfere with the family to be.

Nobility Member

Parrots

This is a video of nest deliveries last year. Awesome

!

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    I've just tuned in again and it is snowing. Eagle looks a bit glum. The nest is about a thousand miles nearer the equator than we are. The same latitude as Spain. I would complain if I were you.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

13. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (03-19-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

A bit of sad news for the Eagles in Pa. The female has not been seen for over 24 hours and that is a huge concern. Dad has remained on the nest but for how long! The eggs are overdue to hatch. Give them an Easter prayer. This couple has been together for more than 8 years and the same nest.