User Tag List

Thread: The Tree vs. Your Car

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

The Tree vs. Your Car

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cheezburger%209-24-14.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	3881

2. The following 4 users like this post:

CharlieMyLovebird (01-14-2023), Lady (03-13-2016), Mare (03-12-2016), plax (03-12-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Hahaha! I love this and can SOO relate! Around here it's more like.."If you don't park under my tree, I won't peel off the rubber around your windshield, mirrors and windows"!

4. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (03-13-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Hilarious ... but true
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

6. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (03-13-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Notice at a posh hotel in England

Name:	113.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	3882
    so we didn't park under the tree

Name:	114.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	3883
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

8. The following 5 users like this post:

Mare (03-12-2016), mdg1109 (03-13-2016), Penny (03-13-2016), plax (03-13-2016), spiritbird (03-13-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Turn up at a lovely hotel, unbooked, out of the blue between four and five in the afternoon and often you can get an excellent discount (around what you would pay in a B&B) because they realise that its better than having empty rooms if they are quiet. I have watched people who turn up later get charged the full wack because they are unlikely to turn down a bed at any price.
    This will probably work well for you lot in America but not if you come to Europe because we think that all Americans who come here and try and book in at expensive hotels are super-rich.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    OMG Dianne that is hilarious! That happens a lot around here. Jean-Pierre that is a beautiful picture, I would love to travel but my bank account only let me get as far as the back yard hahaha.

11. The following user likes this post:

Lady (03-13-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I know what you mean about bank account. I would love to go to Cosa Rica but no $ to do so.