User Tag List

Thread: Bonka Bird Toys

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique

Bonka Bird Toys

So I just clicked the link at the bottom of PPfor the Birdsites.net and I clicked on the link for Bonka Bird Products and I am very excited that I found a bunch of cool toys but I like to do my research before I use a company so I was just wondering if any of the fellow bird enthusiast had used any of their products and what your opinions were?

Thanks for any advice!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I have not. Sorry I can't be any help.
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I have not either. I buy from TNT bird toy store because the toys are made in USA by a lady the has several birds. The toys are well constructed and safe.

Parrots

Charlie-2 year old lesser sulphur crested citron cockatoo Peanut -1 year old White Bellied Caique
    Thanks Dianne, good to know. I definitely want to support companies that are here in the USA.

I will do some research on Bonka and see what I find.

5. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (03-12-2016)

Parrots

Two cockatiel hens named Gracie & Matilda
    Sorry to revive this if it's not allowed - it is a pretty old thread, but I thought it might be of help to others looking for good toy companies.

I did some research on this company. They're family owned and toys are made in the USA - in Florida. The metals are stainless steel usually, but some are nickelplated. Leather is vegetable tanned, etc.
    Only thing I'd consider 'non-safe' are the bells on the toys - I'd merely remove the clapper, though. Overall, good company! They have a phone number on their website if you have any other questions on them.

Again, sorry if this isn't allowed!

7. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-01-2017), Lady (04-01-2017), Quakerella (04-01-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    No problem reviving old threads. Thanks for taking the time to check into this. I am sure that the info will be helpful to others looking for different online shopping sites.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (04-01-2017), Quakerella (04-01-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Now I just need to visit the site to see just what they have and check out the prices. I'm looking for a swing of some type for inside Lady's cage.

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-01-2017), Quakerella (04-01-2017)

Hmm, I have never used a product at that company, so I don't know the product there either. However I think there are some places they offer quite good bird toys. I highly recommend taking the time to choose a toy that is right for your bird https://birdingdepot.com/best-bird-toys/. Choosing a bird toy requires a safe and appropriate bird life. And I think you have a good view of it. I have a bird named Crepber, and I'm also quite meticulous about choosing toys for it. Since my birds are in a barn, often lacking in exercise, my tendency is to choose related toys to help with the physical activity.

I haven't used theirs yet but i swear i am going shopping for birding toys for my cuties once this shelter at home situation is over.

14. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (04-10-2020)