User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Voice Chat available for forum members (non-video, voice only)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by kendrafitz View Post
    I just got the app set up.
    Ah great! I noticed you there and both Salsa and I said hello to you. Not sure if you heard it.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Just had a chat with Tony, Salsa and Zaf. So cool!! Hope to chat with you all soon.
    Rosie & Kendra

3. The following user likes this post:

plax (02-28-2015)

Parrots

I tried to get the app on my iMac, but it is not offered. I haven't checked if it is available on the iPad, but I am suspecting not...
    Rosie & Kendra

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    I tried to get the app on my iMac, but it is not offered. I haven't checked if it is available on the iPad, but I am suspecting not...
    Hmm... that's too bad . Since it works on the iPhone, one would think they'd offer it for other Apple devices as well. Especially considering that Zello has been around for 5 years or so now. At least it works on your iPhone (or I'm assuming that's the device upon which you've installed it).

Parrots

I have a Samsung Galaxy now.
    Rosie & Kendra

Administrator

Parrots

I have a Samsung Galaxy now.
    Oh, I see. Well there's a version for the iPhone. But I sure don't see any versions available for other Apple platforms.

Administrator

Parrots

Here's the most recent response from Zello support:

Hello Hansen Car,
    Thank you for emailing us. There are no plans to develop an app for Mac. Have you tried any emulators/app players like Wine or Bluestacks?

Best regards,

Bob
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zello-logo540.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.9 KB 
ID:	2704

December 18, 2014, 18:28
    And here's the first reply to that response:

That response is very disappointing. Especially since Zello for Mac is the #1 requested feature, it is marked as "Planned", and Zello Support had said they had hoped to work on it in the future.C'mon Zello, just git 'er done.

December 19, 2014, 00:44
    From: http://support.zello.com/entries/213...ion-for-Mac-OS

Parrots

Oh well, I will have to use it on my phone.
    Rosie & Kendra

Administrator

Parrots

Oh well, I will have to use it on my phone.
    There are versions that will work on a PC, an iPhone, an Android device, a Blackberry, and a Windows Phone 8 device.

Administrator

Parrots

Hi everyone... I just thought I'd mention that Kendra and I have enjoyed some nice voice chats on Zello. It has been a bit lonely there for us though since no one else has shown up