User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Voice Chat available for forum members (non-video, voice only)

Parrots

Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conures - Bella and Zora Senegal - Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by plax View Post
    Hey Yasmin... your voice sounded fine to me . No need to be self-conscious! Glad to help.
    Well, it usually is higher, lol. Being on any type of audio thing seems to make my voice lower.. Haha.

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsmiling View Post
    So, everyone can be on at the same time? That sounds so cool. I don't have any way I can do it...I don't think. My pc would have to have skype or something? I do not have a fancy cellphone either..
    Yes, everyone can be on simultaneously. And no, you don't need skype. Zello is a light application that will easily install on your pc. All you'll need to use it is a microphone.

Parrots

Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conures - Bella and Zora Senegal - Oliver
    Okay.. This app is oficially awesome. Tony (Plax), Steve (blackhawk007), and I are the only ones on guys! We're aloooone... It's really great, haha.

4. The following user likes this post:

plax (05-15-2013)

Parrots

Red Crowned Amazon or Green Cheeked Amazon
    I have to try this after work

Quote Originally Posted by merlinsmom13 View Post
    I have to try this after work
    Hey, Becky..It seems like we may get to chat at long last

7. The following user likes this post:

merlinsmom13 (05-18-2013)

Parrots

Midnight-Blue & Gold Macaw
    Signed up and found the room

9. The following 2 users like this post:

Honesty (05-18-2013), plax (05-18-2013)

Parrots

Red Crowned Amazon or Green Cheeked Amazon
    Sorry, I haven't signed up yet. Who knew that having a retired husband would make me so busy.

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Honesty (05-18-2013), plax (05-18-2013)

Just a reminder for you all that we have a voice channel on the zello network. It is free to download. Once you have dowloaded zello, just add "Precisely Parrots" to your channels list. This will allow you to chat with any member that is logged in

13. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (01-14-2014), plax (01-14-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    I just want to remind everyone that we still have Zello available. It would be great for group or private voice chats with any other members. It's push-to-talk, meaning that no one hears you until you push the button, and no one hears you once you release the button. This gives full control over what goes out and when. The app is free and it doesn't contain ads or spam. I've used Zello for years (on and off). It works great on both mobile phones and computers. We have a Zello chat channel set up called "Precisely Parrots"... members can hang out in there if they wish and speak or comment at their convenience. Or they can strictly idle and listen to others who may be conversing. You can download Zello at: http://www.zello.com/
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I just got the app set up.
    Rosie & Kendra