User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My thread was deleted?

Parrots

Itachi, handfed male budgerigar, 2m old

My thread was deleted?

I posted a thread last night in general discussion, something pretty harmless just talking about my bird's progress and asking a question about petting technique. I've seen, and currently see, plenty of threads in the same section with the same sort of content, so I'm confused as to why it was removed, and further confused as to why I received no message of any kind informing me of my infraction and why it was removed :c

Any help much appreciated.

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    mine was as well.. probably a glitch or something, nothing against you or me
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    No, no, NO! No one's posts were deleted. Please read this announcement thread: http://www.preciselyparrots.com/show...n-for-everyone!

I have been having a huge struggle with the hardware that hosts this website. The vanishing posts were not intentional. I'm so sorry it has happened. The database became corrupted and it thus needed to be restored from an earlier period. That's all that happened. Again, I'm truly sorry
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    By the way, Pudgerigar, I read your wonderful thread and saw your attached cute photos of Itachi before the database problem. I even replied in your thread. I especially loved the part about Itachi smooching you via the webcam

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    We were beginning to take it personal, Tony...

Administrator

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    We were beginning to take it personal, Tony...
    I'm sure so . I'm becoming extremely frustrated with all of these server complications of late. I try my best to announce everything and I was absolutely hopeful no one would misunderstand what happened. But I can sure see how they might. Again, I'm sorry everyone... it's just that I have no control over failure situations. And I'm sad to say that PP might be going down yet again very soon for a NIC card swap. But it shouldn't cause any posts to disappear and it shouldn't be for long. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me that PP should go away

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Oh, STOP! We know you are working on it and doing an excellent job! These things just happen

8. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (03-03-2016), plax (03-02-2016)

Parrots

Itachi, handfed male budgerigar, 2m old
    D: oh nooooo I see! I'm so sorry, that's terrible :ccc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. The following user likes this post:

plax (03-02-2016)

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    We definately aren't taking it personally! Sorry I have not been very active lately so I did not see the announcement! We appreciate all the hard work you put in!
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

12. The following 2 users like this post:

plax (03-03-2016), spiritbird (03-03-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

I'm glad to know that, Savannah. I can understand though how it might have been misconstrued for a brief moment. On a positive note, I can happily report to everyone that the second replacement of the server (this morning) has entirely resolved the standing issues. That is, we are finally fixed!

14. The following user likes this post:

Lady (03-04-2016)