User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New girlfriend for Cotton

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon

Cool New girlfriend for Cotton

She is yellow and named Lemon! Will post pics soon! Oh! and also Rio layed 7 eggs and one hatched about 4 days ago and is doing fine pics coming soon.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Lady (02-21-2016), Mare (02-14-2016), spiritbird (02-14-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    We look forward to pics of your new additions!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Yayy!! Can't wait to see all the new pics!!
    Rosie & Kendra

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    This is wonderful news. How sweet that you added an addition to your flock. I too am looking forward to the new pics of her. Lemon is a wonderful name, I like the color yellow as it reminds me of the sun and a new day! Congrats to Rio on her new clutch.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Is it time to add Lemon to your signature. I can try to fit her in.

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    OK that would be great.

Parrots

Dianne can you do something Victorian?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Almost finished. I hope this is Victorian enough. Never did one like this before. All I need to finish it if you like it is a photo of the male budgie. Best if the bird is positioned so he can sit on the upper perch next to Lemon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	one more.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	3755

Parrots

That is looking awesome Dianne

11. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (02-22-2016)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Almost finished. I hope this is Victorian enough. Never did one like this before. All I need to finish it if you like it is a photo of the male budgie. Best if the bird is positioned so he can sit on the upper perch next to Lemon.

Name:	one more.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	3755

Name:	FB_IMG_1447610063903.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	3756 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1439671242599.jpg 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	3757 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1439671242599.jpg 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	3757