User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet my buddy - Red Crowned Mexican

Banned

Meet my buddy - Red Crowned Mexican

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-12-2016), kendrafitz (02-13-2016), Lady (02-13-2016), lolsavannahh (02-18-2016), Mare (02-12-2016)

Parrots

Yellow shouldered Amazon, Salty
    Handsome looking Amazon you got there. WHats his name?
    HI , I am Salty, a yellow shouldered Amazon, hatched June 15, 2015. I will be a pirate someday, just like my daddy!

Banned

It's Carlos for now, that was the name the owner gave him. Im waiting for the Dna sexing results to make sure. Either way I plan on changing his name to possibly Carlisle if a boy or Carla if a girl. and thank you. Salty is handsome too.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Carlos, for now, is a beauty! Do you know how old he/she is and where did you get him?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Carlos, for now, is a beauty! Do you know how old he/she is and where did you get him?
    He's 7 years old, I found him on craigslist, the owner could no longer afford to care for him.

7. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-14-2016)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Welcome to PP Kristin and Carlos/Carlisle/Carla. Is your Amazon molting at the moment? Casper has been leaving a trail of feathers and down all over the place today, you could almost follow his route.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Hi Kristin. I am glad to see you on PP. We met on the other forum where you told the detailed story of Carlos. I will be soon working on that signature for you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Welcome to PP Kristin and Carlos/Carlisle/Carla. Is your Amazon molting at the moment? Casper has been leaving a trail of feathers and down all over the place today, you could almost follow his route.
    I don't think so yet, do they molt yearly or? Your bird looks handsome. I love that Name Casper!

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbird View Post
    Hi Kristin. I am glad to see you on PP. We met on the other forum where you told the detailed story of Carlos. I will be soon working on that signature for you.
    Thanks a lot. I knew you looked familiar hehe.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Hi and welcome! What a gorgeous guy/girl!!!
    Rosie & Kendra

Banned

Thank you so much!