User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'll be inactive for a while

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"

I'll be inactive for a while

My home Internet access is out. It went away yesterday morning. My service provider is working on the issue. Since my phone screen is terribly small and because I have plenty of other things to do (which have recently cropped up), I'll be laying extra low for a bit.

Thanks

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Hurry back Tony!!!!

3. The following user likes this post:

plax (02-11-2016)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hope everything gets worked out. We'll be here keeping the chatter going~

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-12-2016), plax (02-11-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    We will hold the fort down for you. Not to worry. A good back up for your computer is a Kindle Fire.

7. The following user likes this post:

plax (02-11-2016)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Oh no! I hope your Internet comes back soon and your schedule slows down a bit.
    Rosie & Kendra

9. The following user likes this post:

plax (02-11-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    My Internet access is finally back up. I'll be around but I still have a few other things going on. Thanks everyone!

11. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (02-12-2016), kendrafitz (02-12-2016), Mare (02-18-2016)

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure
    I love all your stories and adivce i watched a bunch of your youtube videos today i hope my mac lucky can learn more words and to play with me like yours do with you lucky enjoyed listining to your birds in your videos cant wait to see and hear more of you and your flock

13. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (10-19-2016), plax (10-19-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by luckyandjenn View Post
    I love all your stories and adivce i watched a bunch of your youtube videos today i hope my mac lucky can learn more words and to play with me like yours do with you lucky enjoyed listining to your birds in your videos cant wait to see and hear more of you and your flock
    where can i watch plax videos?

15. The following user likes this post:

Lady (10-19-2016)

Administrator

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by luckyandjenn View Post

Thanks Jenn. With 4 of these guys there's always some sort of fid drama happening at our house. Please keep us updated on Lucky's behavior and progress

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)

18. The following user likes this post:

plax (10-19-2016)