User Tag List

Thread: Parrot Rescue Closing - Please Adopt If You Can

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Parrot Rescue Closing - Please Adopt If You Can

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Georgia is their location....this is why I'm methodically approaching every aspect of our rescue..I will not tolerate this happening...I'm saddened for these folks as I'm sure it breaks their hearts...

3. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (02-08-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    They do have some very nice birds. Very sad indeed and no volunteers to help.

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    We live about 3 hrs drive from this place wish we had extra funds for adopting one . so sad, if we were closer I could have been a volunteer...

6. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (02-09-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

If you call them I bet price would come way down. The conure is sweet looking.

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    We love the conure and the African grey!!!!

9. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (02-18-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Yes, there was a big discussion of the African Grey on other forums. I hope that all the birds will find nice homes and never have to be homeless again.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Truly sad for them and for any future birds that might of needed a place to go. Times are difficult all over.

12. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (02-10-2016)

Parrots

I guess the birds are gone?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Call them and find out. A few may still be in foster care.