User Tag List

Thread: One ring circus

Parrots

Yellow shouldered Amazon, Salty

One ring circus

Here is the rope ring I set up so Salty can share meals with us. Its attached right next to our breakfast bar/kitchen table. Its a rope ring, with a natural perch in it, and I attached the 2 wires and the bowl, to catch the crumbs, rinds and droppings Salty leaves. He has managed to figure out how to slide down the wires and then climb back up again. I have a video also, but cant 'host' it anywhere. Too bad too, cuz it has him laughing in it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 ring circus.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	3616
    HI , I am Salty, a yellow shouldered Amazon, hatched June 15, 2015. I will be a pirate someday, just like my daddy!

2. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (02-02-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Now that's really handy. I bet he loves sitting on the ring perch.

Parrots

He loves that ring/perch and will play on it for hours, trying to kill the toy, and hanging upside down from just about anywhere on it.
    HI , I am Salty, a yellow shouldered Amazon, hatched June 15, 2015. I will be a pirate someday, just like my daddy!

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    That looks like fun for Salty. I have a spare rope perch that the threaded end sheared off that I shall have to think about making into a circle. I love a challenge!
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Here is a video of him playing in it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/home/Photos/...160131_006.mp4

Parrots

Signed up to dropbox hoping for great things but when I clock on your file I get a message saying the folder/sample/file doesn't exist.

Parrots

Jean-Pierre you shouldn't have to join Dropbox to view the file. I joined on a different computer then the one at work, and just cliking on the link above takes one right to the video.

Parrots

Its not working for me, just insisting I upload something. Not impressed, will have to delete the software it downloaded to my laptop.
    I have now deleted the app but when I click on your mpeg it asks me to sign in which will, I expect, take me back to where I was before.
    Yep!
    Last edited by Casper's 2nd best friend; 02-01-2016 at 09:11 PM.